Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Reading

Yesterday, I finally finished up Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. Have you read any of her books? She's one of my favorite authors! The Pact and 19 Minutes might be my favorites. Read them. Really, really awesome. Change of Heart was good too, but there was a lot of religious mumbojumbo that might offend some. Just saying.

Today, I bought the new Nicholas Sparks book, The Best of Me. Cannot wait to get started reading it! I think tonight will be as good of a night as any to soak down into a good book. It's been a tough day. Need. Rest. Need. Quiet.

I'm also reading All That is Bitter and Sweet by Ashely Judd. It's truth, and I always like truth ... but this truth is hard to take in. It might take me a while to finish it.

Anyway, what are you reading? Any suggestions for what I should read after I finish these two books?

1 comment:

  1. Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way. For Jared - Husband Coached Childbirth... even if you are not planning on having the baby natural - get them and read them just to help inform yourself as to what is going on!

    Then go to www.growingkids.org and buy Preparation For Parenting ... GREAT and will save your life, marriage and sanity once that baby comes!! I swear by growingkids.org - I share these books with ALL of my friends b/c I believe so strongly in them. Talk to Shannon, she will tell you the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete