Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Challenge: Day 2

Today, I am thankful for my sweet, caring, funny, Christian husband.

He makes me laugh when no one else can.
He dries my tears even when he has no idea why I'm crying (which is often these days).
He dances with me in our living room when the only music we hear is the sound of each other.
He believes in me when I don't believe in myself.
He reads my mind before I even know what I'm thinking.
He creates secret high-5's that only we're allowed to do.
He tells me how cute I am when I'm pouting, when I'm being silly, when I just wake up. 
He never walks out the door without looking me in my eyes and telling me he loves me.
He's the one God chose for me.
He's the father of the baby I can feel moving around inside my growing belly.
He's my best friend.
And I am truly blessed!

























No comments:

Post a Comment