Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Challenge: Day 13

Today I am thankful for lazy days and my puppy dog! We spent some time playing with Dolce today, and it's amazing how much he loves his mama! He and Jared were playing like only boys do, and every time Jared would run toward me, Dolce would jump in between us as if he was trying to keep Jared from knocking me over. I really think he knows there's a baby in my tummy. He's always been protective of me ... he NEVER jumps on me, he's always very gentle ... it's as if he knew he couldn't hurt my arm ... but now it seems like he's even  more protective. Which I think is wonderful. He wouldn't hurt a flea ... unless it acted like it was going to hurt me. I have no doubt he's going to be this way with our little man too. I can see our little boy pulling and tugging on his ears, and him just laying there looking at him like "I hope you're having fun!". Once we all got tuckered out, I sat down on the patio ... it wasn't long until Dolce was sitting in my lap. I can't tell you how much I love this little doggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment