Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

Hey y'all! It's that time again. Pinning time that is! Here's a link to my boards. Be sure to check them out and pin away!

As I told you last week, I've decided to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays! This week, I found myself completely locked into my "Words to Live By" board. Sometimes, we all just need a little word of encouragement, a reminder of how blessed we are, a reason to stop worrying or maybe just a reason to say thank you Lord! So, here a few things that made me think, made my smile and made my day. Hope you enjoy!











2 comments:

  1. Love all of those...especially the last one. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these!!! Pintrest is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete