Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

Hey y'all! I've decided to do something a little different ... Have all of you tried Pinterest? If you have, well, then you know how addicting it can be. If you haven't, send me your email, and I'll get you invite. Once I start pinning, it's really hard to stop. Here's a link to my boards.

I've decided to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays! Every Wednesday, I'll post my favorite pins for the week. So here it goes ...

Lately, I've been thinking that I REALLY want to re-do our bedroom. Bad timing, I know, since we're currently supposed to be focusing on the nursery. But, I can't help it. Thanks to Pinterest, I'm dying for a yellow and gray bedroom! Currently, our bedroom is a blue/green color with shades of brown and cream. Guess what? So is our family room. Ugh! I really need some change in my life ... well, color change that is! Here are a few of the pins I've found ... and, yes, some or all of the elements of these photos have inspired me. Thank you Pinterest!






3 comments:

  1. ha ha... I just clicked from pinterest to your blog... if I get on that website I will be there for at least an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pops of yellow in each room! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete