Monday, October 10, 2011

100 Days Down!

So, according to my What to Expect When You're Expecting app, it's day 100 of my pregnancy. Wow! I guess that old saying about  time flying when you're having fun is true. You heard me right ... I'm having a blast! Pregnancy has been one of the best, most exciting things I've ever done so far! If labor is this easy, I'll have it made! I'm starting to wonder why I didn't do this sooner! LOL! I've had it easy though ... other than a few headaches and being really tired, I haven't had any of the bad side effects. No sickness. No queasiness. I'm just one happy little mama! We have our next doctor's appointment tomorrow, and I can't wait! I live for these appointments! And then just four more weeks until our big ultrasound and gender reveal! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment