Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Big Hair

So, my flat iron decided to pucker out die. I woke up yesterday morning, washed my hair, plugged in my flat iron and nothing. No red light. No heat. Nothing. Since we're packing for our big move this week, all my other handy dandy hair necessities are packed ... except a random set of hot rollers. So, for the last two days, I've had big hair. Not the kind of volume everyone likes. I mean BIG HAIR. 80s hair. It's awful. So, it's looking like I'm in the market for a new flat iron (and a breakfast room table, but that's another story). Anyone have any suggestions? My last one was a Chi (RIP). I liked it, but I didn't love it. It kind of pulled my hair out. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I really don't want to buy a cheap one either. Help! My hair needs you!

No comments:

Post a Comment