Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Starving

No, seriously. For the last two days, I've been hungry all day long! I'm eating. Trust me. I'm just trying not to "eat for two." That old saying is not accurate. Women who are expecting are only supposed to eat an extra 300-500 calories a day, according to my doctor. So, I've been trying to do that ... and mostly healthy foods. So, why in the world am I still hungry? I eat breakfast, and 30 minutes later, I'm hungry again. Same goes for snack time, lunch time and dinner time. This can't be good. My child is already growing like a weed. My baby bump is looking more like a baby mountain. Any suggestions from those of you who have "been there and done that"?

1 comment:

  1. You will be this way from now until you finishing nursing! True! My secret weapon was PB and Honey sandwiches. All natural (no sugar) PB - I like smuckers and some honey on a piece of whole wheat... if you wait a while the honey will get a little hard and crunchy - it is so yummy!! When I was pregnant and breastfeeding I had one with me at all times stashed in my purse... Chris always had me a backup!

    ReplyDelete