Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life Motto

I've been doing some deep thinking lately. I know, that's scary. But, as I was thinking about My New Year's resolution, I realized I have so many areas of my life that I want to improve. It's not that I'm unhappy with my life or anything like that. In fact, my life is pretty good. But, I know there are areas that I'm not giving 100% of all I have to be the best I can be. So, I started thinking that I needed a life motto. You know ... something that I could just quickly say to myself when I start getting off track. There are so many things I want to do, see and be that if I keep sitting around giving 75% here and 40% there, I'll never get to them. I need to embrace every second and give each one 100%. So, here it is ... my life motto:

No rainchecks! Do it, be it, try it, buy it, give it, live it, love it ... NOW!

Do you have a motto to live by?

No comments:

Post a Comment