Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Foodie Foto Challenge: Day 2

Well, this has been an eye-opening experience so far. Guess what? I eat too much. Seeing how much I eat ... in pictures ... one meal ... one snack ... one right after the other. Uhm. I need to get a grip. Wednesday WILL BE different.

Breakfast:
Wheat thins and hummus. And, yes, a diet coke.
 Lunch:
Digiorno flat bread tomato pizza - the low calorie one.
Afternoon Snack:
I know they are a higher calorie fruit, but I love bananas!
 Dinner:
Soft tacos made with Laura's Lean Beef and low fat cheese

Notice there was only ONE diet coke in these pictures! There were also 2 bottles of water that I forgot to take a picture of ... Off to Wednesday! 

In the meantime, check out the challenge we're doing at work. It's called "Resolve to Stick With it." It's a 6-week challenge related to healthy eating. We've 6 great ladies participating. This is the first week, but they've already started to encourage me!

 

1 comment: