Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sweet Goodness

I have a new favorite place in Lexington. In fact, it's become somewhat of an addiction. An addiction I don't have to feel guilty about either. I find myself indulging in the sweet goodness at least twice a week. I'm talking about Orange Leaf, a frozen yogurt eatery. If you haven't been to yet, I suggest you make the trip ...like now!













Some might say the reason they love it so much is the low calorie frozen yogurt. There are over 12, maybe even 15, possible flavors and combinations.

























But, here's my thought on that: If they say that, they're lying. That's like when men say they go to Hooters for the wings. Let me explain ... It's more than the yogurt ... It's everything that comes with it ... The atmosphere, the fun and, well, the toppings (sorry for the inappropriate, unintended pun).

Now, when I said I don't have to feel guilty about my new addiction, it's because the goodness or the sinfulness is determined by the toppings. You can choose fruits, candy bars, sauces, cereal, marshmallows, gummy bears ... Anything you can imagine!












My personal favorite concoction is this: confetti cake froyo with kiwi, strawberries, bananas and sprinkles.











And I can't leave out this picture. It's so more much fun to eat with cool utensils!








From what I hear, I'm not the only one with an Orange Leaf addiction. I follow Coach Cal on Twitter, and he's mentioned his froyo passion once or twice too!

Check out their website for locations, flavors and nutritional values. You won't be sorry! Check it out.


Cheers, Rian
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment