Friday, May 13, 2011

The ABC's of Rian

I borrowed stole this from my friend, Glenneth's, blog. (I'll try to talk Jared into doing this next.)

A – Age: Thirty, Flirty and Fun!
B – Bed size: Queen, but since the King takes up most of the room, we really should get a larger bed. :)
C – Chore you hate: Laundry
D – Dogs: Love my boys, Dolce (Boxer) and Diesel (American Bulldog)!
E – Essential start to your day item: Diet Coke
F – Favorite color: Turquoise and Hot Pink
G – Gold or Silver: White Gold
H – Height: 5’4″
I – Instruments you play: None - I was a cheerleader.
J – Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
K – Kid(s): None ... yet ;)
L – Live: The Bluegrass State
M – Mom’s name: Judy Ann
N – Nicknames: Rianey Butt
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Several ... A recent surgery landed me there a couple of nights in March.
P – Pet Peeve: When guys have long nails, when people pretend to be dumb.
Q – Quote from a movie:  "Nobody puts 'Baby' in a corner." - Dirty Dancing
R – Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: Kelly, Jeff and Wil
T – Time you wake up: 6:30 ish
U- Underwear: Yep, I wear them!
V – Vegetable you dislike: Brussel's sprouts
W – What makes me run late: Hitting the snooze button!
X – X-rays: A lot of them these days!
Y – Yummy food you make: I love to cook, but I make a Heath Cake that'll make you wanna slap your mama!
Z – Zoo animals: Everything except snakes! I love the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment