Sunday, May 27, 2012

To Cooper: Love You Forever

One of my favorite things to do with Cooper is to read to him. We read lots of books, but my favorite one is called Love You Forever. It's about a mother's love for her son. The story says: I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. It's the perfect book for a mother to read to her baby boy. It's so special, in fact, I don't even let Jared read this one to him. It's just for mommy and Cooper! Sometimes, I read it and tears just flow down my face. I am so blessed to have Cooper in my life. I cherish every moment we have together, and I look forward to reading him this book for as long as he'll sit in my lap and listen to it. I know he's just a baby, but the look in his eyes when I read those words lets me know he understands that I'll love him forever. I'll like him for always. And as long as I'm living, my baby he'll be.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been a big reader - until I had children. One of our favorite things is to read together ... do it as much as possible!

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete