Saturday, January 7, 2012

New! Thirty-One Spring Products

So, this weekend I attended my first Thirty-One event: The Spring Product Premiere. Wow! Wow! Wow! I can't begin to tell you about how excited I am for all the new things coming on February 1st! Here's a sneak peek:

New Catalog:




Cindy's Top 10:




BIG, NEW Hostess Rewards:
















New Hostess Exclusive Products:












Who wouldn't want to earn all of these fabulous products and rewards?!? Let's schedule your party!

New Products and Prints:








And A Totally New Enrollment Kit:




Who's as excited as I am?!?!? Call me today to schedule your February party, and I'll help you earn lots of free and half price Thirty-One products. Hurry! Dates are filling up quickly!

Cheers! Rian - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the new spring line!

    I tagged you in a post today! :)

    ReplyDelete