Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Graciously Overwhelmed

I can't begin to tell you how overwhelmed I am by all the kind words I've received over the last few days regarding my surgery. All of your thoughts and prayers are truly awesome! Matthew 18:20 says, "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Well, in my case, there are hundreds coming together in His name, and I can't thank you enough for that. How awesome is it to know that God is still in the prayer answering business? I have no doubt that I am in God's hands, and I trust the plan He has for me. It doesn't mean I'm not a little nervous, because I'm human and (mostly) normal. But I'm not scared. God's got this. You are all truly amazing friends, and we are so blessed that each and every one of you are a part of our lives. Jared is going to do his best to post updates on both of our facebook pages. Surgery is at 7:30 CST on Thursday. Lots of love and blessings for everyone!
Rian

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are for you. God is watching over you, and I trust that His plan for you will be a complete and quick recovery. Much love to you and Jared.

    ReplyDelete